In 1930 the Sisters of Nazareth were invited to Mallow by the Health Authority to provide a better quality of life for a large number of long stay residents in the County Home (now Mallow Hospital). Since then Nazareth House has provided high quality care for the people of North Cork and further afield. We are proud of this heritage and today, this mission of care and education continues with the able assistance of a Nazareth Care professional team.

The Nursing Home has recently been refurbished to accommodate 120 residents with 130 members of staff providing round the clock Nursing, Respite and Palliative care.

Nazareth House Building for the Future