An exciting opportunity for an Admin Assistant has come up on the Regional Team that supports Care Homes, Care villages and Nursery across the UK. The main responsibility of this role is to provide administration support to the HR and Payroll Department and is a full time role (40 hours per week).
This opportunity is open to school leavers onwards and would be a great way to kick start your career in Administration.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Scanning HR documents to the Staff records
- Produce starter packs for applicants
- Processing name badge orders, distribution to site
- Various letters to be produced, as advised
- Preparing post to be distributed
- General administrative and clerical support including filing, scanning, shredding and record keeping as and when required for Payroll Administrator and HR Administrator
What experience do we like you to have for this role?
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to prioritise tasks
- Flexible approach
- Strong attention to detail
- Good customer service orientation
- Computer literate – able to use Microsoft Office Tools
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent, including Maths and English
Why come to Nazareth Care Charitable Trust?
- Aged 18-25 – we pay at least National Living Wage rate
- Free Parking and Metro stop close by (Heaton Park)
- Induction and training provided
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Breaks
All post offered are subject to two satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS disclosure.
How to Apply
If you would like to be considered for this role, please submit your application and CV below.