We have an opportunity for a Bank Kitchen Assistant at our care home in Manchester. The main responsibility of the role is to provide general food preparation and cleaning service for the kitchen.
Hours and Pay: Bank Shifts – £7.83 per hour
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparing and serving food
- To prepare residents meal trolleys and trays to the correct and specified standard prior to serving meals
- Participate in general kitchen duties as required
- To ensure high standard of hygiene and cleanliness are adhered to and maintained at all times within the kitchen
What experience do we like you to have for this role?
- To have a food handling and hygiene certificate or be willing to undertake training
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload
- Be able to work as part of a team and individually
- Good time management skills
- Have a flexible approach
- Previous catering experience would be desirable
Why come to Nazareth Care Charitable Trust?
- Free Parking
- Induction and training provided
- Paid Holidays
All posts offered are subject to two satisfactory references and an Enhanced DBS disclosure.
How to Apply
If you would like to be considered for this role, please submit your CV and application below.