We have opportunities at our Retirement Village in Plymouth for Bank Service Assistants. The main responsibility of the job is to ensure the highest standard of service to each Resident in a warm, caring atmosphere.
Hours and Pay: Bank Shifts – £8.21 per hour
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Setting and maintaining high standards of service provision to each individual Resident in line with Company Policy.
- To help in the Dining Room with laying-up of tables and serving of meals and washing up.
- To sell services to residents on site.
- To provide an on-call service to residents and monitor emergency call system.
- Providing morning/afternoon tea/coffee to residents where requested.
- To help with administrative duties delegated by Village Manager.
What experience do we like you to have for this role?
- Previous elderly care experience is desirable
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Good communication skills
- Can demonstrate an empathy and understanding of needs of residents
- Ability to prioritise tasks
Why come to Nazareth Care Charitable Trust?
- Induction and training provided
- Aged 18-25 – we pay at least National Living Wage rate
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Breaks
- Long service recognition – Increased holiday entitlement
All offers of employment are subject to 2 satisfactory references and an Enhanced DBS.
How to Apply
If you would like to be considered for this role, please submit your CV and application below.