An exciting opportunity has come up in our care home in Finchley for a Business Support Assistant. The main responsibility of this role is to provide effective administrative and reception support to the care home manager.
Hours and Pay: 18 hours per week – 6 Months Fixed Term Contract – £10.15 per hour
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide the General Manager with assistance of the staff hour’s entry procedure
- To ensure that the duty rotas for the site are maintained and updated on a daily basis
- Scan and upload confidential documents for both staff and service users to our in house system
- To provide the General Manager with assistance of notifying the Regional Office of new job offers ensuring that interview and offer documentation is in line with the appropriate procedures
- Maintain and monitor resident’s deposit account transactions, including reconciliation on a weekly basis
- Maintain and monitor petty cash transactions, including reconciliation on a weekly basis
- Cash handling/banking
- Responsible for the requirement to provide reception cover on an ad hoc basis during normal reception hours
- General administrative and clerical support including minute and note taking, filing, pulling of records, copying, faxing, preparation of documents, word processing
What experience do we like you to have for this role?
- Working towards an administration qualification at the equivalent of NVQ level 2 or higher
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to prioritise tasks
- Flexible approach
- Strong attention to detail
- Good customer service orientation
- Computer literate – able to use Microsoft Office Tools
Why come to Nazareth Care Charitable Trust?
- Induction and training provided
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Breaks
- Access to Blue Light Card
- Access to Employee Assistance Program
- Free Parking
All post offered are subject to two satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Important Notice: Recently the Health and Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities) (Amendment) (Coronavirus) Regulations 2021 (the Regulations) which amended on 22 July 2021 and come into force on 11 November 2021 that anyone directly employed to work in a Care Home or who are required as part of their role to be deployed to a CQC registered care home are required to have had both their COVID vaccinations, unless they are exempt. This is therefore a requirement of this role and will form part of our pre-employment checks.
How to Apply
If you would like to be considered for this role, please submit your CV and application below.