We have opportunity at our care home in Manchester for a Care Assistant role. The main responsibility of the job is to deliver a high standard of care to our residents.
Hours and Pay: 48 hours per week – Night Shifts – £7.83 per hour
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To ensure each resident receives assistance with all elements of their personal care to include washing, dressing and assisting residents in all aspects of daily living as required.
- To participate with the team for continual monitoring of each residents health needs. To include appropriate liaison with senior and relevant staff.
- Support and work closely with families and friends offering them professional and emotional support, sensitive to individual need.
- To assist as directed, in the preparation, implementation, review and update of all residents care plans in line with their personal wishes and preferences in accordance with Nazareth Care Charitable Trust policies.
- To perform any other duties as may reasonably be required.
What experience do we like you to have for this role?
- A relevant NVQ Level 2 qualification or equivalent or be willing to undertake training to achieve an NVQ Level 2 qualification
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Good communication skills
- Can demonstrate an empathy and understanding of needs of residents
Why come to Nazareth Care Charitable Trust?
- Free Parking
- Induction and training provided
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Breaks
- Long service recognition – Increased holiday entitlement
All offers of employment are subject to 2 satisfactory references and an Enhanced DBS.
How to Apply
If you would like to be considered for this role, please submit your application and CV below.