An exciting opportunity has come up in our care home in Lancaster for a Care Home Administrator. The Care Home Administrator is a key support role to ensure the care home runs smoothly with a person-centred environment, assisting the General Manager in all aspects of the Home’s administration.
Hours and Pay: 40 hours per week – Up to £9.79 per hour
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Present a professional and caring first contact for all those who visit or telephone the Care Home
· Manage a reception desk in a warm and friendly manner
· Answering telephone/emails and dealing with queries
· Processing post and mail
· Support the General Manager with administrative and secretarial duties, including updating spreadsheets and preparation of documents
· Maintain the organisation’s system with confidential information
· Provide the General Manager with assistance submitting information to Regional Office within required deadlines
· Scanning, filing and archiving
· Minute and note taking when required
· Attend and participate in the home’s staff meetings
What experience do we like you to have for this role?
· Working towards an administration qualification at the equivalent of NVQ level 2 or higher
· Good verbal and written communication skills
· The ability to prioritise tasks
· Flexible approach
· Strong attention to detail
· Good customer service orientation
· Computer literate – able to use Microsoft Office Tools
Why come to Nazareth Care Charitable Trust?
· Induction and training provided
· Paid Holidays
· Paid Breaks
· Free Parking
All post offered are subject to two satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS disclosure.
How to Apply
If you would like to be considered for this role, please submit your CV and application below.