We have an opportunity for a Catering Manager position at our care home in Manchester.
Hours and Pay: 40 Hours per week – £24,000 – £24,960 per annum
The purpose of the role is to manage a team that is responsible to cater for a large number of residents with diverse dietary requirements ensuring the highest standards are maintained.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for a cost effective and efficient ordering system and ensure adequate stocks are maintained
- To maintain rotational menus to provide choice and nutritional requests for the residents to the agreed budget
- Ensure that proper standards of cleanliness in the catering department are maintained and hygiene regulations are observed at all times
- Lead and supervise the catering team
- Prepare and ensure meals are presented and delivered to a high standard to residents
What experience do we like you to have for this role?
- Chef Qualification
- Food Safety Level 2 qualification or above
- Good communication skills
- Have a flexible approach
- Ability to supervise, lead and develop staff
- Ability to prioritise tasks and have good time management skills
Why come to Nazareth Care Charitable Trust?
- Free Parking
- Induction and training provided
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Breaks
All offers of employment are subject to 2 satisfactory references and an Enhanced DBS disclosure.
How to Apply
If you would like to be considered for this role, please submit your CV and application below.