We have an opportunity for a Chef position at our care home in Cardiff.
Hours and Pay: 40 Hours per week – Day Shifts – £9.00 per hour
Duties and Responsibilities
- To prepare and cook food in accordance with food hygiene regulations
- To be involved with the preparation and serving of all meals
- You will support the Catering Manager to operate the kitchen effectively and efficiently working within a budget
What experience do we like you to have for this role?
- Food Safety Level 2 qualification or above
- Good communication skills
- Have a flexible approach
- Ability to supervise, lead and develop staff
- Ability to prioritise tasks and have good time management skills
Why come to Nazareth Care Charitable Trust?
- Induction and training provided
- Aged 18-25 – we pay at least National Living Wage rate
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Breaks
- Free Parking
- Long service recognition – Increased holiday entitlement
All offers of employment are subject to 2 satisfactory references and an Enhanced DBS disclosure.
How to Apply
If you would like to be considered for this role, please submit your application and CV below.