We have an opportunity for a Clinical Lead role at our Nursing Home in Birkenhead. The purpose of this role is to support the Deputy Manager / General Manager with the management of the Home, with a particular emphasis on clinical nursing leadership, to ensure that an excellent standard of resident care is set, delivered and maintained at all times.
Hours and Pay: 24 / 36 Hours per week – £18.00 per hour
Duties and Responsibilities
- Carry out assessments, develop, implement and evaluate individual care plans for residents.
- Create a safe and supportive environment for residents ensuring that their physical, emotional and social needs are met. Promote our residents independence, choice, dignity and respect by delivering the very best standards of care
- To lead a team of care staff that provides excellence in clinical practice and ensures that residents rights to privacy, dignity, choice, autonomy and safety are actively promoted at all times
- To take responsibility for the induction, supervision and mentorship of qualified staff and care staff
- To supervise and monitor care practices, to ensure the consistent provision of the highest quality of care to residents
- To ensure that all medications, including controlled drugs are ordered, stored, administered and disposed of in accordance with the Nazareth Care Charitable Trust’s Policy, NMC and CQC guidance on drug administration
- To carry out any reasonable duties as requested by the General Manager
What experience do we like you to have for this role?
- Current valid NMC Nurse Registration
- Good communication skills
- Good time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to effectively supervise, lead and develop staff
Why come to Nazareth Care Charitable Trust?
- Induction and training provided
- Long service recognition – Increased holiday entitlement
- Paid Breaks
- Paid Holidays
- Free Parking
All post offered are subject to two satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS disclosure.
How to Apply
If you would like to be considered for this role, please submit your application and Cv below!