An exciting opportunity has come up in our Regional Team for a Compliance Coordinator. The main responsibility of this role is to create and distribute all required Key Performance Indicator reports on a regular basis and to become the organisation’s CareSys specialist.
This role will be based in Nazareth House Birkenhead / Crosby however there will be national travelling involved.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Produce Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly KPI reports covering: Falls, Complaints, Incidents, Training, Retention, Safeguarding, Admissions, Discharges, Weekly KPI report
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with external stakeholders
- Coordinate and manage apprenticeship Levi expenditure
- Become the organisation’s CareSys specialist involving mentoring and teaching colleagues to use the system effectively
- Ensure the establishment and effective development of a Project Advisory Committee with service users and representatives of the local community acting in a consultative capacity to comment on and suggest improvement in the project meeting the business plan aims and objectives
- Ensure good working relationships are established and maintained with General Managers and externally with other service providers and commissioners and other interested parties
- To perform such other duties as may reasonably be required
What experience do we like you to have for this role?
- NVQ 4 Qualification or equivalent is desirable
- Computer literate – able to use Microsoft Office Tools
- Experience with electronic care systems and producing operational reports
- Experience of working a multi-disciplinary team
- Proven experience of devising care plans and care management process
- Experience of working with vulnerable adults and working in partnership with a range of statutory and non-statutory agencies
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of health and safety, including assessing high-risk situations for clients
- Organised with excellent planning and time management skills
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Results driven
Why come to Nazareth Care Charitable Trust?
- Induction and training provided
- Ongoing support from the Regional Team
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Breaks
- Free Parking
All post offered are subject to two satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS disclosure.
How to Apply
If you would like to be considered for this role, please submit your application and CV below.