An exciting opportunity has come up in our Regional Office in Finchley for a Credit Control & Sales Ledger Administrator. The main responsibility of this role is providing an effective centralised sales ledger and credit control function.
Hours: Full Time – 40 Hours per week
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor admissions and discharges of residents
- Direct debit and card payment processing
- Prepare, distribute and monitor sales invoices
- Complete weekly bank reconciliations and investigate late, over and under payments
- Input data to the organisations computer system
- Process sales ledger refunds and credit notes
- Assist in production of information for audit and inspection
- Along with other ad-hoc daily tasks
What experience do we like you to have for this role?
- Administration qualification at the equivalent of NVQ level 2 or higher (or working towards)
- General accounts, sale ledger and credit control experience
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to prioritise tasks
- Flexible approach
- Strong attention to detail
- Computer literate – able to use Microsoft Office Tools
Why come to Nazareth Care Charitable Trust?
- Induction and training provided
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Breaks
- Free Parking
All post offered are subject to two satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS disclosure.
How to Apply
If you would like to be considered for this role, please submit your CV and application below.