An opportunity has arisen for two Dining Room Assistant roles at our care home in Birkenhead. The main responsibility of the role is to prepare and clean the Dining Rooms to a high standard for our residents.
Hours and Pay: 12 or 24 Hours per week – £8.72 per hour
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To set and clear tables and trays as and when required
- Clear away dishes and waste after meals
- Wash dishes as required
- Provide assistance to residents during meal times
What experience do we like you to have for this role?
- To have a food handling and hygiene certificate or be willing to undertake training
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload
- Be able to work as part of a team and individually
- Good time management skills
- Have a flexible approach
Why come to Nazareth Care Charitable Trust?
- Free Parking
- Induction and training provided
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Breaks
All posts offered are subject to two satisfactory references and an Enhanced DBS disclosure.
How to Apply
If you would like to be considered for this role, please submit your CV and application below.