We require a Domestic Assistant at our Day Nursery in Lancaster. The main responsibility of this role is to clean assigned areas within the Nursery effectively, safely and to a high standard.
The position is Monday to Friday working from 4:00pm to 5:45pm
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To clean assigned areas of the Nursery using correct equipment and materials
- To replenish supplies of disposable items i.e. soap, paper towels etc.
- General tidying, cleaning and washing
- To empty bins and arrange furniture and equipment in an orderly manner
What experience do we like you to have for this role?
- Previous cleaning experience is desirable
- Good communication skills
- Have the ability to prioritise tasks
- Flexible approach
- Can work well within a team and individually
Why come to Nazareth Care Charitable Trust?
- Induction and training provided
- Free Parking
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Breaks
All posts offered are subject to two satisfactory references and an Enhanced DBS disclosure.
How to Apply
If you would like to be considered for this role, please submit your CV and application below.