We require a housekeeper at our Retirement Village in Blackburn. The main responsibility of this role is to clean assigned areas within the care home effectively, safely and to a high standard.
Hours and Pay: 24 hours per week – £8.91 per hour
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To clean assigned areas of the home using correct equipment and materials
- To replenish supplies of disposable items i.e. soap, paper towels etc.
- General tidying, cleaning and washing
- To empty bins and arrange furniture and equipment in an orderly manner
What experience do we like you to have for this role?
- Previous cleaning experience is desirable
- Good communication skills
- Have the ability to prioritise tasks
- Flexible approach
- Can work well within a team and individually
Why come to Nazareth Care Charitable Trust?
- Induction and training provided
- Aged 18-25 – we pay at least National Living Wage rate
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Breaks
- Free Parking
- Access to Employee Assistance Program
All posts offered are subject to two satisfactory references and a DBS disclosure.
How to Apply
If you would like to be considered for this role, please submit your CV and application below.