An exciting opportunity to work as a Laundry Assistant in our care home in Finchley. You will work part of a friendly team, where you will be responsible for carrying out all laundry duties.
Hours and Pay: 18 hours per week – £8.91 per hour
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain the highest standards of laundry within the home
- Keeping our residents’ clothing looking and feeling great, you will be responsible for washing, drying, ironing and repairing items as needed
- You will maintain linen stocks for day to day use
- You will take real pride in ensuring your work is always completed to the highest standard
What experience do we like you to have for this role?
- Experience of working within a similar domestic environment and have good knowledge of Health & Safety
- You be an effective team player and be able to work as part of a team
- Good Communication Skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Maintain high levels of hygiene within the workplace
Why come to Nazareth Care Charitable Trust?
- Induction and training provided
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Breaks
- Free Parking
- Access to Employee Assistance Program
- Access to Blue Light Card
All posts offered are subject to two satisfactory references and an Enhanced DBS disclosure.
How to Apply
If you would like to be considered for this role, please submit your CV and application below.