An exciting opportunity has arisen to join Nazareth Care Charitable Trust at our Care Home in Plymouth as General Manager. The main responsibility of this role is to manage the day to day running of the home whilst also promoting and maintaining the highest quality of service for our residents through development of person centred care plans.
Salary and Hours: Full Time – Competitive Salary
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accountable for the home’s operations and activities
- Achieve the best possible outcome for service users
- Develop and manage effectively the financial, human and material resources needed by the home
- Ensure confidentiality regarding all aspects of care and management of the home is maintained
- Assessing and responding to risk, and having a good understanding of the regulatory framework
- Be an ambassador for the home, promoting and marketing its services
What experience do we like you to have for this role?
- Proven experience of being a Care Home Manager
- Be a strong, natural leader with compassion
- Dynamic and flexible approach for the role
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to contribute to, monitor and implement changes that improve service delivery.
Why come to Nazareth Care Charitable Trust?
- Free parking
- Induction and training provided
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Breaks
- Long service recognition – Increased holiday entitlement
- On-going support from a motivated and committed Regional Team and Area Manager
All posts offered are subject to two satisfactory references and an Enhanced DBS disclosure. The offer is also conditional on the premise of completion of the CQC registration process within the required probationary period.
If you would like to be considered, please submit your application and CV below.