We are looking for a highly dedicated individual who is looking for an exciting opportunity to be our Nursery Manager at our Day Nursery in Lancaster.
This role would suit a highly motivated, organised, enthusiastic and creative person. A natural leader that possesses excellent time management and people skills with the ability to lead your team using your existing skills, experience, and passion for learning.
Hours and Pay: 40 hours per week – Up to £30,000 a year
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Overseeing the day-to-day operations of the Nursery.
- Achieving and our very high standards of quality care and education; ensuring that all children attending the setting are kept safe and receive rich and stimulating play experiences appropriate to their age and stage of development.
- Lead and manage the staff team, including responsibility for the recruitment and retention, providing day to day guidance, training, and support.
- Ensuring that all legislation in relation to Ofsted registration, special needs, safeguarding and Health and Safety is complied with and all internal company policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Keeping up to date with current early childhood thinking/trends
- Maintaining positive parent liaison programmes; to be influential in developing strong links with parents and carers
- To implement sound financial & marketing strategies, that ensure maximum occupancy.
What experience do we like you to have for this role?
- Must have experience working at management Level.
- Must be at least Level 5 qualified.
- Have a detailed understanding of the requirements set by Ofsted
- Experience of managing budgets
- An excellent knowledge of the EYFS and experience of working with children and families
- Experience of managing/supervising staff with extensive knowledge of Safeguarding
- Experience of working in partnership with parents and outside agencies.
- Able to demonstrate multi agency working and experience of leading staff meetings
- Managing and maintaining administration requirements
Why come to Nazareth Care Charitable Trust?
- Induction and training provided
- Access to Blue Light Card
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program
- Free Parking
- Long service recognition – Increased holiday entitlement
All offers of employment are subject to 2 satisfactory references and an Enhanced DBS.
How to Apply
If you would like to be considered for this role, please submit your CV and application below.