What can we offer you?
- A family friendly organisation that values its employees
- A friendly and supportive team environment
- Continuing professional development
- Not-for-Profit Salary packaging.
What we are looking for:
- A high level of knowledge and understanding of the Aged Care Accreditation Standards
- Preferred knowledge of the Aged care sector
- Ability to work cooperatively as a member of the management group
- Current registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse Division 1 or Enrolled Nurse
- Preferred certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated commitment to quality service provision
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to build effective relationships with employees and stakeholders
- Demonstrated commitment to continuous improvement.
Nazareth Care is a successful fully accredited facility which focuses on fostering both a positive working culture and premium care of our residents.
This is a great opportunity in a vibrant organisation for you to add value.
Applications from suitably qualified candidates will be gratefully received.
Email your resume and cover letter to General Manager, Tracey Chapman on firstname.lastname@example.org