What can we offer you?
- Work/Life balance with school friendly hours from 9am to 3pm
- A family friendly organisation that values its employees
- A friendly and supportive team environment in a beautiful location
- Continuing professional development
- Generous Not for Profit salary packaging.
What are we looking for?
- An individual with strong office administration experience and attention to detail
- A friendly person with a positive, engaging and caring nature
- A collaborative team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Passion for providing great customer service when completing necessary arrival and departure information for residents
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- An ability to maintain confidentialities
- Someone who enjoys multi-tasking and varied activities.
This is a great opportunity in a vibrant, values driven organisation. Apply now email your resume and cover letter to our General Manager, Carolyn Panassie on firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications from suitably qualified candidates will be gratefully received. Applications close on Friday 14 December 2018.
Applications from agencies will not be considered at this time.