We have an opportunity at our care home in Manchester for a receptionist. The purpose of this role is to provide day to day receptionist support to Visitors, Relatives and Suppliers and also deal with enquiries on the phone and face to face along with administration support for management.
Hours and Pay: 12 hours per week (10AM – 4PM Saturday and Sunday) – £7.83 per hour
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meet and greet persons entering the home and direct them to the correct destination
- To deal with enquiries from residents, staff or visitors via telephone, email or face to face
- Showing visitors around the facilities and directing to appropriate rooms
- General clerical duties including filing, photocopying, record keeping and minutes for meetings as required
- Inputting data on Caresys as requested
- Provide administration support to the General Manager as and when required
What experience do we like you to have for this role?
- Ability to work well as part of a team and individually
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks
- Have a flexible approach
- Good IT skills (in particular Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook)
Why come to Nazareth Care Charitable Trust?
- Free Parking
- Induction and training provided
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Breaks
- Long service recognition – Increased holiday entitlement
All offers of employment are subject to 2 satisfactory references and an Enhanced DBS.
How to Apply
If you would like to be considered for this role, please submit your CV and application below.