We have an opportunity for a Regional Manager (South) on our Regional Team. The post is pivotal to the support function of the regional team. Support and assistance to our General Managers to run our UK homes in the south and Wales.
This post requires significant travel throughout the UK and will necessitate overnight stays away from home. The post holder must be able to work on their own initiative as well as being part of a team.
Working within the ethos of the Sisters of Nazareth is essential.
Hours and Pay: Competitive Salary – 40 hours per week
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To maintain excellent quality of care
- Assist General Managers to write and action Service Improvement Plans following an audit and monitor as required
- Ensure staff training and records are up to date and meeting minimum statutory requirements
- To work in partnership with the Regional Quality Managers to ensure a high-quality care is delivered
- To ensure that standards and statutory obligations required by registering Authorities and other statutory bodies are met
- To develop and maintain good relationships with Social Services and our regulators
- To ensure residents social and emotional needs are met and organised and appropriate supportive care provided
- To ensure that complaints are dealt with promptly, professionally and sympathetically in accordance with the organisation’s Complaints Policy
- To ensure homes within your region achieve weekly KPI targets
- Review and action monthly Clinical KPI’s
- To recruit and assist in recruiting high calibre staff adhering to organisations recruitment policies
- To abide by and ensure all staff adhere to the organisations Quality Procedures, Policies and Work Practices
- Participate in the Regional Manager weekend on-call duty rota
- Working in collaboration with the Regional Team to ensure all project plans and working relationships assist in the development of the region
- To undertake other duties as may be reasonably requested and assist in other matters which may arise
What experience do we like you to have for this role?
- Proven experience in the management of care homes
- It is desirable that you are equipped with a current NMC registration
- Be a strong, natural leader with compassion
- Dynamic and flexible approach for the role
- Ability to contribute to, monitor and implement changes that improve service delivery
- Strong attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks and have good time management skills
- Computer literate – able to use Microsoft Office Tools
Why come to Nazareth Care Charitable Trust?
- Induction and training provided
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Breaks
- Free Onsite Parking
- Long service recognition – Increased holiday entitlement
- Access to Employee Assistance Program
- Access to Blue Light Card
All offers of employment are subject to 2 satisfactory references and an Enhanced DBS.
How to Apply
If you would like to be considered for this role, please submit your CV and application below.