We have an opportunity for a Regional Quality Manager on our Regional Team. The purpose of the role is to lead and manage the quality projects, ensuring the delivery of a high quality service as well as liaising with the funders with regard to service contracts and funding for our 4 care homes in the North.
The location of the job is field based. This post requires significant travel and will necessitate overnight stays away from home. The post holder must be able to work on their own initiative as well as being part of a team.
Working within the ethos of the Sisters of Nazareth is essential.
Hours and Pay: Full Time – Competitive Salary
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Delivery and development of the service, including the implementation of the contract agreed between Nazareth Care and its partners to ensure service delivery to operational and budgetary standards and to respond to the needs of both service users and purchasers
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with external stakeholders
- Lead on the implementation of new standards and policies across the business
- Provide provision of supervision, management and development support to all team members
- Report on project activity to show standards are met
- Hold responsibility for the management of the budget within the service and ensure that financial targets are met in line and guidelines are adhered to
- To establish a Quality Advisory Committee with services users and representatives of the local community
- To ensure that Nazareth Care Mission Alive core values are incorporated into daily activities arise
What experience do we like you to have for this role?
- NVQ4 or equivalent is desirable
- Minimum Deputy Manager experience or quality experience
- Proven experience of devising care plans and care management process and working with vulnerable adults
- Experience of working in partnership with a range of statutory and non-statutory agencies
- Experience in budget management
- Knowledge of health and safety, including assessing high-risk situations for clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literate – able to use Microsoft Office Tools
- Organised, with excellent planning and time management skills
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Results driven
Why come to Nazareth Care Charitable Trust?
- Induction and training provided
- On-going support from our Regional Team
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Breaks
- Free Parking
- Long service recognition – Increased holiday entitlement
- Access to Blue Light Card
- Access to Employee Assistance Program
All offers of employment are subject to 2 satisfactory references and an Enhanced DBS.
How to Apply
If you would like to be considered for this role, please submit your CV and application below.