We have an opportunity for a Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) position at our nursing home in Hammersmith. The purpose of this role is to work within the nursing team and lead a group of care staff to ensure a high standard of care to service users.
Hours and Pay: 33 Hours per week – Night Shifts – £18.21 per hour
Duties and Responsibilities
- Carry out assessments, develop, implement and evaluate individual care plans for residents.
- Create a safe and supportive environment for residents ensuring that their physical, emotional and social needs are met. Promote our residents independence, choice, dignity and respect by delivering the very best standards of care.
- Lead, motivate and mentor your team by delivering clear guidance and training to ensure safe, smooth and efficient running of the home
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with all residents, families, visitors and colleagues.
What experience do we like you to have for this role?
- Current valid NMC Nurse Registration
- Good communication skills
- Good time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to effectively supervise, lead and develop staff
Why come to Nazareth Care Charitable Trust?
- Induction and training provided
- Paid Breaks
- Paid Holidays
- Long service recognition – Increased holiday entitlement
- Free Parking
- Overtime at enhanced rate
- Enhanced Overtime Rates
- Access to Blue Light Card
All post offered are subject to two satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Important Notice: Recently the Health and Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities) (Amendment) (Coronavirus) Regulations 2021 (the Regulations) which amended on 22 July 2021 and come into force on 11 November 2021 that anyone directly employed to work in a Care Home or who are required as part of their role to be deployed to a CQC registered care home are required to have had both their COVID vaccinations, unless they are exempt. This is therefore a requirement of this role and will form part of our pre-employment checks.
How to Apply
If you would like to be considered for this role, please submit your CV and application below.