What can we offer you?
- A family friendly organisation that values its employees
- A great work-life balance with set shifts
- Continuing professional development
- The opportunity to lead and mentor a team (a great team)
- A beautiful location to work in
- Employment Assistance Program.
What are we looking for?
- A collaborative team player with excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- A natural leader who will support and mentor a team
- Enthusiasm and passion for making a difference to our residents
- Excellent clinical assessment and observation skills
- RN Qualification with current Registration and APC.
Nazareth Care is a successful fully accredited facility, which focuses on fostering both a positive working culture and premium care of residents in our care.
This is a great opportunity for a leadership role in a vibrant organisation.
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to our General Manager, Mirinda Robertson, firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications from suitably qualified candidates will be gratefully received.