We have opportunities at our Retirement Care Village in Plymouth for Service Assistant roles for Bank Shifts. The main responsibility of the job is to ensure the highest standard of service to each Resident in a warm, caring atmosphere.
Hours and Pay: Bank Shifts – £8.91 per hour
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Setting and maintaining high standards of service provision to each individual Resident in line with Company Policy.
· To help in the Dining Room with laying-up of tables and serving of meals and washing up.
· To sell services to residents on site.
· To provide an on-call service to residents and monitor emergency call system.
· Providing morning/afternoon tea/coffee to residents where requested.
· To help with administrative duties delegated by Village Manager.
What experience do we like you to have for this role?
· Previous elderly care experience is desirable
· Ability to work well as part of a team
· Good communication skills
· Can demonstrate an empathy and understanding of needs of residents
· Ability to prioritise tasks
Why come to Nazareth Care Charitable Trust?
· Induction and training provided
· Aged 18-25 – we pay at least National Living Wage rate
· Paid Holidays
· Paid Breaks
· Long service recognition – Increased holiday entitlement
· Access to Employee Assistance Program
All offers of employment are subject to 2 satisfactory references and a DBS check.
How to Apply
If you would like to be considered for this role, please submit your CV and application below.