The Northern Ireland Nursing Care Awards ceremony was held to recognise care providers across the country and had distinguished representatives from AgeNI, Queens University and the DOH present. Nazareth Care had an outstanding night, winning the following four categories:
- Care Home of the Year – Nazareth House Care Village Belfast
- Administrator of the Year – Martina McLennan
- Advancement in Nutritional Wellbeing – Nazareth House Care Village Catering Team
- Healthcare Assistant of the Year – Patrick Craig
In addition, Nazareth Care were runners up in the following four categories:
- Care Home Group of the Year – Nazareth Care Ireland
- Home Manager of the Year – Patricia McMullan
- Innovation in Delivering an Improved Quality of Life Award – Catering Team, Nazareth House Care Village
- Nurse of the Year – Kelly McKeown
At the Northern Ireland Health and Social Care Awards the General Manager Patricia McMullan received a Special Recognition Award for the Health and Social Care Leader of the Year category, with only two awards presented out of 1200 nominations. The awards were attended by the Minister for Health and the Deputy First Minister.
These were all fantastic results and well done to everyone involved!