The Village has been designed around the residents. From the close association with the Sisters of Nazareth to its setting overlooking the spectacular Ribble Valley, everything about the village is about making life easier for residents and giving you the opportunity to live life at your own pace, free from time consuming domestic chores. At the heart of the village is the beautiful octagonal chapel where daily services are held.
The core values of the Sisters still form part of the ethos of the Village where you can life as you want knowing that you are never far from a warm, safe and friendly community and with all the support services you need now and as your requirements change.
Dining In Style
All the apartments have fully fitted kitchens but if you would like to lunch in style come to the hotel style Village Restaurant. Enjoy a drink in the Thwaites Bar before making your choice from our extensive menu – view our Lamenier Village – Sample Menu.
Be as busy as you want to be
When you move to the Village you move to your new home and you decide how you want to live.
If you want to be active, the Village offers a wide range of activities within a friendly and vibrant community.
Continue a favourite hobby or try something new:
- How about painting or some other craft activity?
- Are you more a quiz person? Or would you prefer a game of Scrabble?
- A night at the movies is easy with our own dedicated cinema
Or would you like to explore further afield?
- Join one of minibus excursions visiting local sights, meet the local ghost at Salmesbury Hall or attend the latest theatre production.
- Or you could meet our neighbours at the nearby Bowling clubs, or support the local football and cricket teams.
Or would you prefer to just simply relax in one of our grounds with a newspaper or access the Village wifi.
Contact us to find out more.