What can we offer you?
- A family friendly organisation that values its employees
- Continuing professional development
- The opportunity to lead and mentor a team (a great team)
- A beautiful location to work in
- Employment Assistant Program
- Generous Salary packaging (not for profit) with competitive salaries and conditions
What are we looking for?
- A collaborative team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- A natural leader who will support and mentor a team
- Enthusiasm with a kind and caring nature as well as a passion for making a difference to our residents’ lives.
- Excellent clinical assessment and observation skills
- Registered Nurse Qualification with 1-2 years experience – Bachelor Degree
- Excellent communication skills
Nazareth Care is a successful fully accredited facility, which focuses on fostering both a positive working culture and premium care of residents in our care.
This is a great opportunity for a leadership / pre management role in a vibrant, values driven organisation.
Email your resume and cover letter to General Manager, Tracey Chapman on firstname.lastname@example.org