We have an opportunity for a part time housekeeper at our home in Northampton. The main responsibility of this role is to lead a team of housekeeping staff and ensure that the home is maintained to the highest standard of cleanliness at all times.
Hours and Pay: 20 Hours per week – £9.00 per hour (Maternity cover)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To organise and supervise the work of the domestic staff
- Ordering provisions and non-consumable items to agree budget levels and maintain adequate stock
- To ensure the home is clean and well presented at all times
- To assist and ensure assigned areas of the home are cleaned using the correct equipment and materials
What experience do we like you to have for this role?
- Previous cleaning experience is essential
- Good communication skills
- Have the ability to prioritise tasks
- Flexible approach
- Ability to supervise, lead and develop staff
Why come to Nazareth Care Charitable Trust?
- Induction and training provided
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Breaks
- Free Parking
All posts offered are subject to two satisfactory references and an Enhanced DBS disclosure.
How to Apply
If you would like to be considered for this role, please submit your CV and application below.