What we are looking for:
- Tertiary qualifications in Information Management or related
- Excellent IT Skills to act as link between end users and higher level support when needed
- Development of Information Systems Policy and procedures
- Delivery on development projects and contribution to the delivery of planned software and hardware upgrades
- Advanced Knowledge of Microsoft Products (any knowledge of Active Directory, Exchange, VPN, IP Telephony, Audio Visual and Video Conferencing systems, and Apple devices would also be welcome)
- Exposure to managing intranet and website communication highly regarded
- Work collaboratively with the Information Systems Manager
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong time management skills
- A current or willingness to obtain a police check.
What can we offer you?
- 2 days per week with the ability to flex up from time to time
- A family friendly, values driven organisation that values its employees
- A friendly and supportive team environment
- Very generous Not-for-Profit Salary packaging.
positive working culture and premium care of our residents.
This is a great opportunity in a vibrant organisation for you to add value.
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org