We have opportunities for Registered Nurse positions at our care home in Southend.
Hours and Pay: 36 Hours per week – Day and Night Shifts Available – £14.00 per hour
Duties and Responsibilities
- Carry out assessments, develop, implement and evaluate individual care plans for residents.
- Create a safe and supportive environment for residents ensuring that their physical, emotional and social needs are met. Promote our residents independence, choice, dignity and respect by delivering the very best standards of care.
- Lead, motivate and mentor your team by delivering clear guidance and training to ensure safe, smooth and efficient running of the home
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with all residents, families, visitors and colleagues.
What experience do we like you to have for this role?
- Current valid NMC Nurse Registration
- Good communication skills
- Good time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to effectively supervise, lead and develop staff
Why come to Nazareth Care Charitable Trust?
- Free Parking
- Paid Breaks
- Induction and training provided
- Paid Holidays
All post offered are subject to two satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS disclosure.
How to Apply
If you would like to be considered for this role, please submit your CV and application below.