This role will see you initially focusing on Workcover but will also include supporting the Human Resource team by providing day to day delivery of quality, responsive, timely and accurate Human Resource administrative tasks ensuring that key deadlines and established standards of service are consistently provided whilst maintaining privacy and confidentiality at all times. This role reports into our Human Resources Manager.
Tasks will include, but not be limited to:
- Recruitment Advertising, screening and shortlisting applicants as required
- Learning Management System (LMS) administration; ensuring all new employees are added prior to commencement date and allocated their mandatory Orientation online training
- Preparing and distributing new Employee Agreements as well as Variation Letters.
What we can offer you:
- 10 hours per week (hours are flexible and can suit family commitments with the ability to flex up from time to time)
- A family friendly, values driven organisation that values its employees
- A friendly and supportive team environment
- Very generous Not-for-Profit Salary packaging.
What we are looking for:
- A current qualification in Return to Work is essential to manage Workcover end to end; positively encouraging and supporting safe return to work – scheduling Return to Work documentation as well as liaising with employees, department managers and General Managers
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Strong administration skills with attention to detail and ability to follow process
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information
- Willingness to work within the ethos of the Sisters of Nazareth and to role model the organisation’s values
- Strong customer service focus with a “can do” attitude
- Demonstrated enthusiasm, energy and the ability to work independently
- Collaborative working style and willingness to contribute to the team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
- A current or willingness to obtain a police check.
Nazareth Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer and focuses on fostering both a positive and respectful working culture which centres around delivering premium resident care.