The Home contains two Nursing Units; ‘Larmenier’ and ‘Holy Family’. Both units are formed of well-lit single and double bedrooms, with en-suite facilities. There is a call bell system and television in each room, should residents wish to relax individually.
Each floor in the units contain a sitting and dining area, with large windows allowing an abundance of natural light to come through, giving residents a comfortable and bright ‘at home’ feeling.
24-hour nursing care is available to all residents, with a Nursing Station on each unit. The nursing staff are able to provide the optimum care for all of our residents when required.
The social centre includes an indoor garden, hairdressers, café, art and crafts room, therapies room, gathering/dining area and oratory.
Visiting times are flexible as we recognise the importance of visitors for our residents. However, we are unable to accept visits during meal times and nursing rounds, this is to ensure the residents have a relaxed and calm environment during these periods.
In-house lifestyle services
- Laundry service
- Oratory – shared by the local community, and served by the Parish Clergy
- Designated Pastoral Care Sister
- On-site shop – stocking toiletries, confectionary, drinks and cards
- Coffee dock – space for residents and family/friends to dine
- Atrium Art Space – Art exhibited in the gallery by visitors, local artists and Residents
- Library and reading space
- Post – delivered to the residents each morning
- Private phone in the residents bedroom – upon request
- Weekly hairdresser service – additional charge
- GP of your choice – weekly/ fortnightly visit plus 24hr on call service
Residents have access to a wide range of health professionals
- Occupational Therapist
- Tissue Viability Service
- Speech and Language Therapist