Nazareth House Los Angeles is a Catholic-Centered, Assisted Living Community honoring all faiths, races, and cultures.
Step inside and you’ll encounter a cozy atmosphere and smiling faces of the staff and sisters to greet you. You immediately feel “right at home” as you experience a genuine caring and welcome from our staff.
Our campus is beautifully decorated and maintained, providing a comfortable and home-like atmosphere. As a non-profit community, our Residents and Mission will always be our top priorities.
We strive to provide Residents with a variety of exciting opportunities for health, wellness, spirituality, and personal engagement. Our Residents also give back to our Nazareth Community by becoming involved in the life of Nazareth House.
Nazareth House Highlights:
- Offering Independent Living, Assisted Living; and the coordination of Palliative and Hospice Care services.
- Nestled on a five-acre, park-like campus in the Cheviot Hill area of West Los Angeles
- Nurses on site seven days a week
- Robust activities and programming to nurture – mind, body, and spirit
- Nazareth LA Signature Dining: featuring All-Day-Dining and senior-friendly meals
- Medical support from a variety of sources including four major hospitals within a 5-mile radius: Providence St. John’s, UCLA Medical Center, Cedars-Sinai, Kaiser Permanente as well as numerous clinics and urgent care centers.
- Easy access to the I-10 and the I-405 freeways
- Minutes from Century City and Culver City the heart of screenland
For pricing and availability call Carol Kashima at:
- 310-839-2361 Ex 41
For Nazareth House main desk call:
How to become a resident.Find out more
Open hearts, open minds.Find out more
Readings and Reflections on Sacred Scripture.Find out more