Independent Living at Nazareth House Los Angeles is for older adults looking for an active, engaging life style free of day-to-day chores. This gated community, located in beautiful Cheviot Hills, is ideal for adults who can care for themselves but who no longer want to be burdened with the myriad tasks associated with maintaining a household.
The range of service and amenities for Independent Living resident may include:
- Comfortable accommodation in a peer-friendly community
- Gated community, with beautiful gardens, offers secure and peaceful outdoor areas
- Ample walking paths and places to sit and gather for socializing, reading, or simply meditating
- A beautiful Chapel for daily Mass, scheduled services, or private personal reflection
- A full range of social, cultural, learning, and recreational activities
- Dining with diverse all-day menu options designed for senior nutrition
- Housekeeping, linen, laundry, and maintenance services
- Beautifully decorated common areas with reading and computer room
- 24/ 7 monitoring and supervision by licensed nursing staff
- Transportation provided for shopping and entertainment. Residents who own their own cars may park them on the gated campus.