Nazareth House Los Angeles is a Catholic-Centered, Assisted Living Community honoring all faiths, races, and cultures. Step inside and you’ll encounter a cozy atmosphere and smiling faces of the staff and sisters to greet you. You immediately feel “right at home” as you experience a genuine caring and welcome from our staff.
Our campus is beautifully decorated and maintained, providing a comfortable and home-like atmosphere. As a non-profit community, our Residents and Mission will always be our top priorities.
We strive to provide Residents with a variety of exciting opportunities for health, wellness, spirituality, and personal engagement. Our Residents also give back to our Nazareth Community by becoming involved in the life of Nazareth House.
About Nazareth House Los Angeles!
- Offering Independent Living, Assisted Living and the coordination of Palliative / Hospice Care services.
- Nestled on a five-acre, park-like campus in the Cheviot Hill area of West Los Angeles
- Nurses on site 24/7
- Beautiful Chapel for daily Mass, prayers, and spiritual reflection
- Robust activities and programming to nurture – mind, body, and spirit
- Nazareth LA Signature Dining: featuring All-Day-Dining and senior-friendly meals
- On-site bistro, extensive walking paths, family picnic areas, community lounges, and other amenities
- Community bus transportation to shopping centers, including grocery stores, eateries and banking
- Medical support from a variety of sources including four major hospitals within a 5-mile radius: Providence St. John’s, UCLA Medical Center, Cedars-Sinai, Kaiser Permanente as well as numerous clinics and urgent care centers.
- Easy access to the I-10 and the I-405 freeways
- Minutes from Century City and Culver City the heart of screenland
For Pricing and Availability
- Call Carol Kashima at 310-839-2361 Ex 41. If you decide that Nazareth House is a good choice, she will guide you, your family and your physician through the admission process.
For Nazareth House Main Desk
- Call 310-839-2361