Assisted Living at Nazareth House Los Angeles is for older adults who value their independence, but need some assistance with daily activities such as bathing, dressing, transportation and medication reminders. Residents may live in their own room or with a spouse and are relieved of household chores such as laundry, cooking, cleaning, and maintenance.
An individual plan, in accordance with physician orders, is tailored to the needs of each resident. Monitoring and supervision by licensed nurses are provided 24/7.
Our Assisted Living Community provides:
- Programs and activities for daily fitness, creative, social, and learning
- Comfortable accommodation in peer-friendly community
- Gated community, with beautiful gardens, offers secure and peaceful outdoor areas
- Ample walking paths and places to sit and gather for socializing, reading, or simply meditating
- Spiritual opportunities: A beautiful chapel for daily Mass, scheduled services or private reflection
- Maintenance-free living, including housekeeping and laundry
- Licensed nurses and trained staff available 24 /7
- Medication coordination
- All-day dining with diverse menu options designed for special nutritional needs
- Transportation provided for shopping and entertainment