Choosing the best educational setting for your child is one of the most important decisions you will make. We provide a variety of ways to help you make the right decision.
Older students enjoy “shadow” visits to gauge how well the school fits their needs. During this experience, your child will follow a student in the same grade for an entire day, allowing for a glimpse into life and learning The Nazareth Way.
As an additional benefit, a shadow day helps a candidate become familiar with teachers and future classmates. If this opportunity interests you, schedule a day visit during your interview with the principal.
For more registration details, click on Gradelink and submit the family information form. Office staff will contact you to set up an interview and an individual tour with the principal.
Registration requirements include:
- Copy of student’s birth certificate
- Copy of Baptism, First Communion certificates (if Catholic)
- Copy of Immunization Record
- Guardianship/Custody documents (if applicable)
- Recommendations and scores of any IEP’s or special testing (if applicable)